Recent Posts

DOWNLOAD FOCUS T25 SPEED 1.0 Alph FREE

Hi gays this time I will post one of the artwork of sahunt T. T25 Focus version of Alpha Speed ​​1.0 In this video there are several types of movements that can help you in overcoming the problem of body weight and shape.

According to the acknowledgment of some consumers, this shaunt T's gymnastics can indeed complement your body shape. In less than a month you can lose your weight to 20 kg, with good origin.
As for some types of movement is

Hi gays this time I will post one of the artwork of sahunt T. T25 Focus version of Alpha - Speed ​​1.0
In this video there are several types of movements that can help you in overcoming the problem of body weight and shape.
According to the acknowledgment of some consumers, this shaunt T's gymnastics can indeed complement your body shape. In less than a month you can lose your weight to 20 kg, with good origin.
As for some types of movement is



He calls this whole thing: ’Speed, Stretch and Stability’.  Therefore, this is a mix of all three in succession.  Hold onto your horses because you’re ABOUT TO DANCE… and sweat and maintain a really high heart rate.
Warm-up/Speed
1.      Jog it out

2.      Hop hop turn

3.      Hop hop hook - yeah!  I love punching!

4.      Hop hop hook squat

Is it just me or does my daughter look suspicious?

Shaun T basically talk/sings to the tempo music.  It is amazingly awesome and I am going to be hearing it in my head all day.
WE HAVE NOT EVEN DONE TWO MINUTES?!
23:24 minute marker
5.      Jog it out

6.      Up + Over - this is where I realize I cannot dance/have a lack of rhythm

7.      Quad stretch

8.      Burpee + alternating front kick - burpees I hate you

9.      Prayer hands knee bend (a little Shaun yoga)
My daughter wants to be like mommy… :)
10.  Side hop uppercut (this goes quickly and you have to remember to hold your core tight)


11.  Side lunge stretch - I GOT THIS!
12.  Low crossjack (now I MUST be in a Shaun T music dance video and my heart rate is around 181 which is way too high)
13.  Hip flexor hold
‘This is where you’re at.  25 minutes a day.’
This is Speed 1.0  You need your whole body - especially the center of your body to KEEP control’.
Nicely said Shaun.  You will notice there are not many quotes in these reviews because the Focus T25 workouts move so fast that he is mainly hollering out moves not hilarious quotes.
download disini




1 Response to "DOWNLOAD FOCUS T25 SPEED 1.0 Alph FREE"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel